Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Waves

When the first flood hit Johor, me and my family were still on our vacation. Return back home, I was so surprised to see Kluang had turned into a floating city!Never in my whole life had I seen flood as big as that one.

When the second wave strucked I was there to witness the situation. To some certain areas the latter was even worser than the previous. Me and my family was very fortunate.Alhamdulillah my place was not affected by both tragedies.

Thank you dear friends for all your concerns. You guys are the sweetest! Not to worry I am perfectly fine here. To all the flood victims, my greatest condolences to them all for their losses - premises, assets and loved ones. May Allah give them strength to face the third wave (hope there isn't one!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails