Monday, January 28, 2008

Can You Keep A Secret??

Here goes my BIGGEST confession of the year. I HATE MY JOB! I HATE MY BOSS! THEY ARE BOTH SUCK!!!

There, I said it. Tho it done nothing to subside any of my loathe and despise towards them both. Okay maybe had not it be my boss, I would have given my job a chance to be liked.

I never wanted to be a teacher. Guess I've mentioned it hundreds of thousands of times. Being one at this particular school of mine means you got to be next to perfection. Which to me is a total next to never!

I mean how possible can it be? Guys, Im the girl who's breaking all the rules.But I still know what's right or wrong. Being at school is like being caged at home back before I got married. Yes, it is suffocating!!

And because of him, I was so angry I caned a boy so bad I think his shoulder blade bruised. Even I can feel the masive pain (serius punye hayun okay!) Anyway sape suruh die pecahkan cermin tingkap. Everybody's getting into my skin la.

The truth is, I don't have to be like that.I need not to hit the boy so hard. Kesian..Of course I feel so terrible for my silly action. Could it be the imbalance or changing of the hormone? Could they be right?

Am I pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails