Monday, January 14, 2008

Class of 2008

Happy New Year everybody!!! I hope it's not to late for me to wish y'all. Tho its kinda late eh?

Any new resolution guys? Mine is....rahsia hehe.Okay, I need to lose some weight. Same like the past 5 years. Whether its attainable or not, now that's another diferent story.There, I said it. How about you guys?

Anyway, this year dapat lagi anak-anak seramai 38 orang. Yup, Form 1 this time around macam blur sikit. Boring jer...Unlike last year first week dah tunjuk belang. This year I nak jegil mata pun tak sampai hati, but tak tau la esok lusa macam mana kan...looks can be sooo deceiving!

There is a story on the registration day, a parent came to enroll their quartet twins. Yes you read it right.4 orang twins kau! The funny part is that parent wanted their children to be placed in the same class.No way laa...school also has system you know. You can't just fulfill all parent crappy demands.

Anyway, their children ni, being an obidient boys and girls (2 boys and 2 girls) ikut la cakap mak bapak diorang.Supposedly a pair of them should be in my class. ku siap personally panggil diorang okey jemput balik kelas. Know what was their respond? " Tapi bapak suruh duduk sama-sama." I was like, budak ni.....

That one is settled la. Today is not a very good day for me. You see I am pissed of with this boy of a class, yet I enter the next class and yelled at them all. God,I feel so terrible. Kesian diorang.As the class go on slowly I can clm myself. But still I feel terrible.

Okay la hubby dah lapar I pulak still depan laptop hehe...

Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails