Tuesday, February 14, 2006

of valentine's day and being single

aahhh...love is in the air this month.so what is it that made this day so special than any other day??the most romantic day of the year??a celebration of LOVE??i used to celebrate this day...back before my enlighment years came into the picture, sooo...

anyway, i somehow had long, long forgotten how does it feels like to love someone and to be loved back in return...haihh..

on another note, i just couldn't get it, why most people simply find it hard to believe of my current status.im SINGLE!!as in single and STILL AVAILABLE!!what can i say?gorgeous people do get single sometimes right??eheheh...

so happy valentine's day to all my lovely friends out there, who do cares about me and are around whenever i need them the most.can't imagine living without them.and to others who also still remember me.at least....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails