Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Move In Move On

AAhhhh....school holiday is here once again. Another time for lazying around the house and make a total ignorant to the piling jobs that await. Yes, I got tonnes of exam paper to mark. But that one can wait. Tihihihi...

Anyway, Im not sure whether what Im going to tell is somewhat a good news or else. My fiancee is moving here! I mean his tranfer applicatication was approved. He's going to teach here in Kluang. Not only that he'll be teaching at a school next to mine! He was shocked, I was shocked everybody in his school were shocked. He didn't expect at all that his boss would approved for his first time application.

I don't know what to say. I mean Im used to seeing him once a month instead, I got to see him like everyday from now on. Weird...

Oh well, orang kata rezeki nak kahwin. I should be more optimistic. Speaking of which, I haven't done anything for my wedding. And its another 4 months to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails