Sunday, March 25, 2007

Not Forgiven Nor Forgotten

Okey, before anything let me tell you that im not being harsh to anyone by the look of the blog entry. I think that I am being insulted. Offended more likely.

I have a friend, X. So this friend maybe a bit short-tempered person. Apparently X likes to pour her anger at no matter anyone at me. I can take it if I make her angry. But no!! Remember I wrote about me being the punching bag?? X happens to be my regular customer...

Well, surely X would apologizes the next day and things would be just as normal afterwards.The thing is I don't think I can sincerely forgive X. Once in a while boleh la, kalau selalu?

Yeah, call me a vindictive person. Maybe I am. I mean, whats the point of forgiving a person when you perfectly sure that she/he will do the same mistake over and over again? Somehow SORRY is no longer an apologizing sacred word for me no more. Its a typical over used phrase! When you simply forgive a person its like you giving them a season pass to repeat the same stupid mistakes whenever they feel free to do so??

Now tell me who is being cruel and unfair?

Obviously not me!

Im not holding grudges for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails