Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Flying Colours

Alhamdulillah my sister Suhailah obtained 7As for her SPM. That is waaaaayyy better than mine 10 years ago hehe. Come to think about it, mine wasn't just bad, it was terrible! Phheeww...but I made it to the best tertiary education centre in Malaysia.Tough luck eh? My future SIL Atiqah also not bad. She got 8As. Budak-budak sekarang ni pandai-pandai belaka. Ke aku jer dulu yang....

Anyway BIG CONGRATULATIONS to both of them lovely sisters. Hopefully they would enroll in the best university and the course of their choices and most of all not ending up like me. Seriously Im happy for both of u girls!

On a separate happy note, congratulation also to my other future SIL Ilyani and hubby Joe for their first newborn baby. And its a girl! She must be so adorable.Like me.Hehe.Can't wait to meet her this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails