Friday, December 1, 2006

end of the road

No way this can be a deceiving matter. The thing is im done with my killer course. I've gone through all the obstacles! I've completed all the assignments that never fail to driving me nuts. I also have passed the practicum weeks which started somewhat as disaster really, but with a happy ending (this is where I met him *wink wink*). And most of all I manage to sit for my fatal final exam which was quite okaaaay laaa...Dun wanna think bout it. Above all else, Im very thankful to God that Im still alive.With full sanity!No kidding!What a big relief...

So technically I've graduated. Woohooo!!!

Today is my final week of induction.Three weeks of lecturing u should be glad did not puke by the end of the day. Belive me..U would't wanna do it twice.We wrapped up the whole sickening week with yet another exams. Funny with this exam stuff.The more I try to avoid it the more I bump into it.Haiyyooo...I still got another round in the end of BTN week.Sheeeeshhhh.Sabar je laa

What's left is to wait for our posting which makes my heart stop a beat and malfunctioning my digestive system insatntly just thinking about it. One of my friends already got hers.She'll be allocated in Sarawak.I dunno whether to take this as a good news or a bad one.

To all KPLI guys. Be strong and I wish u luck wherever u'll be after this.Im sure u guys will be fine.

Me? Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails