Saturday, December 9, 2006

GOODBYE GIRLS

BTN was not as horrific as I imagine. Really. With pleasant facilitators, fun LDKs and kembara (I like going into the woods sometimes heh) you couldnt ask for more. I mean it was waaaay different than my last BTN back then when I was schooling. One exceptional would be they took our mobile phones away for 3 days. I can see some people seperti cacing kepanasan!Haha! Including me laa...How does it feel then? Oh, for me it was a bit distracting. I feel like loosing a limb. I feel like walking around naked ya know. Everything seemed wrong. Hehe...Ya i missed my handphone. My handphone okey, read my lips!I missed touching and caressing it before I go to bed (eewww disgust u suhana!)

So anyway, this is where my journey ends. I feel happy BTN was over. Yet I feel sad. This is where we go our separate ways. I cried like madness ok. When will we see each other again? We've gone through soo many hard times during KPLI. No one can understand that.And I mean NO ONE. Im sorry if anything girls. And thank you for everything. Yes we may had some stupid arguments, catfights or whatever. But trust me u guys put some colurs into my life. Come on laa...Imagine world without villains. Those superheroestak dapat cari makan ok??

I remember few years back I used to complaint of having so many spare time while everybody else seemed so busy. And had no time for me. That was because they all did their assignments last minutes and I didnt.Heh. Kidding. No really. Now I know how does it feel to be kept busy...unwillingly. I have no time for my family, my friends let alone myself. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my dear friends for my long silence. I know some of u might think that im creating excuses for not keeping in touch. Like I said before only KPLIans know (especially in MPPM) what is going on in their lives this whole year. I was very devoted I cant even remember when was the last time I shop for new clothes.Im sorry I keep on delaying our meet ups and all. I will try my best to make it up to u guys okey.Cheers. To Amzari sorry for not spending much time with u (luckily u r as bz as me too hehe).

To all Science secondary PGTC 2006 I wish u girls all the best wherever u are. Till we meet again. These are some shots taken during our sweet year. Enjoy!

P2200164

Dscn2739

Dscn3516

Img_5920

Dscn2704

Dscn2794

Dscn3498

Phto0001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails