Friday, January 13, 2006

Life Suck

I mentioned about what a good start for a new year in my previous entry. Well, apparently things didnt turn that well for me :(.

Life is unfair!Pardon me, but not wanting to sound ungrateful I only telling the truth.Really, looking back at my past time I must say if life is evaluated with a grade I failed.U got what I mean?No??

*Sigh*

I hate my life. Im currently doing the most least things I'do for a living. Added to that I am allocated at a school with dull people. Oh, how I hated the people there and the environment.I can not be living with those people who arent fun at all!! I can die slowly you know?Trust me I'd rather be a fulltime homemeker than staying here (Please sayang?!) and feeling depressed every minute. Hah! I'm so deprresed I drop 2kg in 2 weeks.That is something. Something not healthy.Mana taknye? I can barely eat n hardly sleep nowadays...

Yes, the school is only a couple of minutes from home. But the thing is, I used to think I'll be the happiest person in the world had I got a job here. I proved myself wrong.Way wrong!I got myself even in a very deep depression at my own place.A place I longed for all this while.Why? God only knows. I dunno. Why is life treating me like this?

Luckily I still have my Sayang around. Yup, he soothes my heart everytime.I am very glad that God send him to me.Bring him to my life. But he is far away that is the problem. I hope we can see each other every other day soon right Sayang?very soon.Oh, I cant wait for that day to come!

Till then, all I can do is to pray hard and try hard to cope with the situation. I dunno how long must I suffer.May God keep me strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails