Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dont hate me coz Im beautiful....

I do not know about you, but if you ask me I am very cautious of my every movement every single words I say. Meaning that I do not simply use my sharp or harsh words against people. Well, yes I may sound sarcastic to some people but only if I am provoked. I am just defending myself not wanting others to take me as their daily jokes.

Nway, there are these two teachers in my school surprisingly I am pretty much close to them. But secretly I am a bit annoyed with them both. Knowing me or any other teachers we are gifted with a special talent to act. So I act normal, pretending I am not moved by their words or actions.

I am not yet blessed with my own baby. Can you please stop teasing me with the baby making thing? Its not funny.

I know you are still thrilled with your newborn but would you just stop sending me flashnews about him every now and then? Or make it less. It make sme sick sometimes.

Yes you got another designer handbag this month from your hubby. That makes total of them hhmmm lets see...200 already? Why tell me all these when you know I cant afford it in a million years? Dont you care about others feelings?

I am pathetic.

Hubby officially prohibit me from getting near them. Oh, did I mention that they will come to me unfailingly to purposely do their stuff? I dont have to go anywhere.

To be optimist, maybe they do not realise that they were actually hurting me inside. Maybe they just wanted to share thleir excitement. Or maybe its just me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babies are such gifted from Him. We have no power whether to have it sooner or later. its a human being tend to show off what are gifted to them and 'accidentally' hurts other's feeling. let's just pray and He will listen..

..LotsofLove..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails