Monday, May 15, 2006

toothloose

Last night I had a dream. In my dream I was losing a tooth. The strange part is, it happened twice in less than two weeks time. I mean, how odd is that?? The very same dream….


I was pretty curious for I’ve never had such an experience. I can still vividly imagine the hideous looking tooth (only in that dream, read me!) if u ask me. It was a cross between something scaly and slimy errghhhhh! It should’ve come out anyway!


So, the concerned matter is, does the dream brings any meaning? Was it some sort of a sign?? Im a lil’ bit too curious to know. The saying I heard was, it means someone close to you is in adversity. How true is that? Well, I do not plan to drag this matter for a long time, since my memory space is sooooo unlimited and i have lots of other important things to think about, so I’ll just leave it here...


On a separate happy note, yesterday a good friend of mine, Mazuin got engaged. At last, after 5 months in Melaka I’ve got the chance to meet her. How exciting!!! Unfortunately, I cant stay long and continue our chats. Gosh, I really miss her funny laughs!! Nway, I wish her nothing but happiness and may God bless u my dear lovely fren!


On another happier note, my one and only butty, Ash began her family trip also yesterday. She sets for Europe n oh, I cant wait to see my sourveniars yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails