Friday, June 22, 2007

BERHENTI BERHARAP

Its really really hard to deal with when you have all four corners of your life being pushed. All with their own different sky high expectation respectively. After a while I think I just can't take it anymore.

I do not want to say this but I HATE MY JOB! I don't know why is God punishing me with all these. Well, I think I know. Keep it to myself tho. But its not fair! Im not the ugliest person in this world. There are many person whom practice corruption yet still be a filthy rich person. There are many person whom named as a Muslim but never practice their religion. Okay no offense but Im just making a point here.

Anyway, all I want to say is stop depending on me with all your hopes and dreams. Frankly speaking I am so sorry for not reaching your expectation. Specifically I can not be a great teacher. I don't think I want to do this thing for the rest of my life. I wish I can stay at home and be a homemaker. Money I don't care. The wages increment doesnt affected me at all. I long forgotten what happiness feels like.

I just want my life back. Siape yg kate jadi cikgu ni senang, YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!!The students I can take it, but the management yg very killing me! Haih complaint and more complaint....

Im drained out

I think Im turning into them coldhearted persons....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails